Monday, October 24, 2011

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

This girl has it ALL!  She is beautiful, smart, funny and so so sweet.  The last time I saw her was at her brother's wedding last fall so it was very fun to catch up with her and her mom and hear about the rest of the family.  I adore that my job allows me to build real relationships that last beyond the session!  I think I found a bit of a kindred spirit with Miss J.





As I talk with the senior girls that I work with I'm always surprised at how different their self image is from what I see.  I hope that by the time we wrap things up they go home seeing themselves in a more realistic light.  I've said before that, through the camera's lens, I get to see people the way that God sees them and I love that these images show just how lovely Miss J is, inside and out.  We should all know just how fearfully and wonderfully we are made.  That we are cherished, beautiful, loved and lovable!


Thanks again for sharing the day with me!  I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to see you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment