Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SO excited for wedding season!

I have my first wedding of the year in just a few weeks and I absolutely cannot wait!  I adore weddings, every little thing about them.  Especially getting to know the couples before the big day.  We have a meeting or two that help with that but most of our connections happen at the engagement session.

I get to learn how they interact together, what makes them smile, what poses they are comfortable in, which ones they are not.  I become familiar with their genuine expressions and honest emotions for one another.

I've worked with this pair before so we skipped the formalities and got right to making the images they want for their guest book at their wedding next month.  I had fun testing out some different lighting techniques, a new lens and a new assistant and I was very pleased with all of them (Thanks, Little Brother, for tagging along).  If only that sky would have had a little color in it for us, we'll put that on our wish list for the wedding day.


Thanks for coming out to play, in spite of the chilly breeze.  I'm really looking forward to sharing your wedding day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment