Thursday, March 31, 2011

Senior Rep Event starting soon


I'm ready to get a start on seniors for the class of 2012 and I need a few models to kick off the season.  I'm looking for one guy & one girl from each of the area schools to come have their pictures made in May.  I'll have a stylist here for hair & make up, snacks & lunch provided (you'll be spending the better part of a day with me).  I'll be scheduling as many in the same day as I can so everyone will be hanging out and we'll go to a couple of off-site locations too.

There is no session fee for and you can earn discounts on your prints by referring your friends.  Parents- this is a great way to save $$$ on your seniors pictures!  For each friend that your student refers you get 5% off your print order- if they refer 5 friends, that's 25% off, 10 friends= 50%!  See the savings add up.

So what I need to start the selection process is an email from anyone interested.  Tell me your hobbies, school activities, a little about yourself, your sense of style, contact information of you and your parents and days/ times you're available.  I also need a current picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment