Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Full of smiles...

Meeting new people and going new places can bring on a lot of different feelings for different people.  Me- I love it, new experiences, new friends- bring it on!  But when I meet a shy little one like this beautiful babe, I am reminded that sometimes new places and faces can be just a bit scarey.  It takes care to ease them out of the safety of Mom's loving arms.  It takes time to let them trust that a good time is going to be had at JP Studio.  We started out just talking while she got a few more snuggles in before we moved to the floor to explore some props with Mom very close by and finally- the magic happened!  That smile just lit up the room and we played and laughed and we captured Miss K as her parents get to see her everyday.  Isn't she gorgeous?!?!






Spring is finally starting to show itself all around the CR area!  I am ready to take this show back outside and my schedule is starting to look pretty full already so I know everyone else is too.  If you haven't called already, be sure you do very soon for best availability for your next session.


No comments:

Post a Comment