Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dubuque Wedding

It seems like I've been talking with this bride about her wedding forever, I can't believe it is over and I'm sitting here retouching images!  We went over every detail to be sure that all of it would be captured in their album- and each and every one was absolutely PERFECT!


The ceremony and reception were held at the Grand River Center in Dubuque IA.  The river front was captivating and the perfect setting for their portraits.  We did get some rain, which altered our plans slightly but it certainly didn't detract from the beauty of the day, which was almost as stunning as the bride...

One of my favorite parts of a wedding day is when the bride and groom see each other for the first time.  This couple wanted to focus on the portraits before the ceremony so they had their first glimpse outside the reception hall before their guests started to arrive.


I am just so completely in love with all the images that it took me all day to decide which ones to share!  I can't wait to reveal the rest of the images to the couple in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment