Thursday, April 5, 2012

More cute kiddos...

I was so happy on the morning of this session that each time I looked out my window, the sun was shining!  Such a welcome difference from my Saturday morning excursion!  Rain was in the forecast so I was also very nervous that it wouldn't last long enough, plus I knew that this one was going to take a bit to get set up:

We set up camp!  What kid doesn't love making forts?  And when I was a kid, getting to make them outside was even more exciting.  I've been wanting to try this with a session for awhile now.  A few weeks ago I went shopping for some props to make it happen when this trio's mom called to set up their annual session (I love when moms are up for my crazy ideas!).  The kids loved it too!



My favorite new prop is this wagon!  I could not believe what a find it was.  Before I could get the shop owner dig it out for me, I was already imaging all the fun I'm going to have with it over the summer!



Isn't it just perfect for family moments like this?

I've got other crazy ideas for fun, vintage inspired sessions this spring so don't wait to call so we can start planning one for your family!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos! I love the one with the children in the wagon! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete