Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A bit of sunshine on an otherwise dreary day...

I love early morning sessions, the light is soft and warm, usually... on the morning of this session the clouds had rolled in and "scattered showers" threatened to scatter all over the meadow we'd decided on as our location.  All the way there I watch the clouds and prayed that we would stay dry just long enough to get a few images.  As I got closer there were a few breaks in the clouds and my hopes raised.  By the time I pulled up the sun had found it's way through and I just knew this was going to be a great session.  When I met the kids they were excited and cooperative, this just kept getting better and better!  I was in heaven, how much more perfect could it get?  I would have to wait until I edited to find out....






































And a few more of my favorites...




No comments:

Post a Comment