Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Signs of life

I love spring!  I love that the days are longer.  I love when the temps get high enough that I can walk barefoot in the grass.  I love watching for signs of nature coming back to life all around.  For me, spring fever sets in around the first week of January- when the first batch of seed catalogs arrive in my mail box.  I am far from a master gardener but I do enjoy playing in the dirt and watching my plants grow and flowers bloom, even pulling the weeds (ok, not as much as planting and tending but it comes with the territory).  A few days ago the first flowers bloomed at our house.  That made me wander the yard to find other signs of life.  Here is a little of what I found:




Another thing I adore about this time of year is that is means sessions can start taking place outside!  I have several openings in April still and the Mom & Me event for Aid to Women is still going on.  Be sure to call soon for best availability.

Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment